Pouch Cove Volunteer Fire Dept.
PCFD is looking for Volunteers.
The PCFD is a 100% volunteer organization providing emergency response services to the communities of Pouch Cove and Bauline.
Are you interested in a rewarding volunteer career with the Pouch Cove Fire Department? Here’s is some info, and frequently asked questions to help you with your decision:
- Training provided to a Professional standard.
- Practice is held every Wednesday night 7:30pm-9:30pm. Other training sessions take place on weekends and weekdays depending on the course and availability.
- Must be a resident of Pouch Cove or Bauline and at least 18 years of age
- Criminal Code of conduct required
- Class 5 Drivers License required
- Applicable Firefighter/First Aid training will be an asset.
Applications can be picked up at Pouch Cove and Bauline Town Offices or by contacting email@example.com